"Duniya jise kehete hai jadu ka khilauna hai,Mil jaye toh mitti hai, Kho jaye to sona hai"
Nida Fazli was born in Delhi, India into a Kashmiri family and attended school in Gwalior. His father was an Urdu poet. During the partition of India, his parents migrated to Pakistan, but Fazli decided to stay in India.
"Hum laboN se keh naa paaye, unse haal-e-dil kabhi,Aur wo samjhe nahiN, ye khamoshi kya cheez hai''
- Kabhi Kisi Ko Mukammal Jaha Nahi Milta - Aahista Aahista
- Kiska Chehra Dekhu Abb Tera Chehra Dekhkar - Tarkeeb
- Kabhi Sham Dhale To Mere Dil Me Aa Jana - Sur
- Dil Me Jagi Dhadkan Aise - Sur
- Aa Bhi Ja, Aa Bhi Ja - Sur
- Chahat Na Hoti - Chaahat
- Darvaje Pe Tere Barat - Krishna
- Kahi Kahi Se Har Chehara - Dil Kahin Hosh Kahin
- Tera Hijr Mera Nasib Hai - Razia Sultana
- 1998 - Sahitya Akademi Award - for his writing on communal harmony
- Khusro Award - for Urdu & Hindi Literature
- Hindi Urdu Sangam Award - for Urdu & Hindi Literature
- Best Poetry Award - for his Urdu Literature - from Maharashtra Urdu Academy
- Mir Taqi Mir Award - for his autobiographical novel 'Deewaron Ke Bich' - from the Government of Madhya Pradesh
- Safar Me Dhup Toh Hogi
- Mor Nach
- Lafjo Ke Phool
- Aankh Aur Khwab Ke Darmiya.
kahi zami to kahi aasaman nahi milta